General Terms and Conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a customer
in the version valid at the time of the order.
A customer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.teleskopshop.ch.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with:
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer enters for
makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Online shop, the following regulations apply:
The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button “checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before the binding sending of the order, the customer can press the “back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after
Check his information back to the website where the customer’s information is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (“Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time under https://www.teleskopshop.ch/agb.
You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account –> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The customer has the possibility of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the customer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch immediately.
Delivery usually takes place between 4 and 14 days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins to run on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by post.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a customer:
Since we order the goods ordered by the customer immediately after an order has been received, a revocation is excluded.
§7 Warranty & Guarantee
The statutory warranty regulations on the part of the manufacturers of our offered products apply. Teleskopshop.ch is an intermediary, so any warranty and/or warranty claims are excluded, resp. directly to the respective brand representative.
§8 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at
Phone: 034 423 89 15 or Email: [email protected]