General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and declarations of definitions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a customer
in their version valid at the time of ordering.
A customer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders made via our internet shop https://www.teleskopshop.ch .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
2 CH-3400 Burgdorf
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer enters a
binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply:
The customer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” buttons
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Actuation of the button “to the checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entering the applicant information (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “Order for a fee” or “buy”
Before submitting the order in a binding manner, the customer can use the “Back” button contained in the internet browser he uses to
Check of his information returns to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (“Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We save the contract text and send you the order data and our gtcism by e-mail. You can also view the Terms and Conditions at any time under https://www.teleskopshop.ch/agb.
You can view your past orders in our Customer section under My Account — > My Orders.
3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The customer has the possibility of payment by prepayment, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard,American Express).
(3) If the customer has chosen the payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch immediately.
Delivery is usually between 4 and 14 days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins to run on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even when the goods are purchased.
Section 5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Section 6 Customer’s Right of Withdrawal as customer:
Since we order the goods ordered by the customer immediately after an order has been received, a revocation is excluded.
Section 7 Warranty & Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations on the part of the manufacturers of our offered products apply. Teleskopshop.ch is an intermediary, so any warranty and/or warranty claims are excluded, or directly to the respective brand representative.
8 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 034 423 89 15 or email: [email protected]
Status of the General Terms and Conditions July 2019