8 in stock
The Advanced VX is the ideal platform for astrophotography with
designed for smaller telescopes.
For telescopes up to approx. 13.5 kg. Thanks to PEC (Periodic Error Correction)
can the periodic snail error, which is found in all mounts with
classic worm gear occurs, are compensated, so that
Long exposure shots are also possible. In addition, you can
Track objects well beyond the meridian without instant
having to turn around.
– All Star Polar Alignment
– Computer controlled equatorial mount
– Database with 40 000 objects and updateable NexStar+
– Allows observation and photography beyond the meridian,
without blocking the motor housing.
– Steel tripod with accessory tray
– Supplied with 2″ periscope and 2″ eyepiece Luminos 23mm
– Connection to PC with USB A-Mini-B cable
Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.